I'm so excited – today is the day that I leave for Salt Lake City, Utah to attend Stampin' Up! Convention!
I've got a big party planned for my team tonight and it's Paris themed. I've got decorations, a French inspired menu (yes, there will be pastries, cheeses and bread, too!) and a few surprises. I can't share those surprises with you just yet since I have some team members that follow my blog who are attending Convention with me. I would hate to spoil the surprise. Let's just say I don't think they will be disappointed! I'll share the pictures and surprises when I return next week. Promise!
While I'm away I'd love for you to give some consideration to PAMPERING!
A full day of PAMPERING!
In March I held my very first all day crafting retreat and it was a HUGE HIT! So much, that I've decided to hold it twice a year.
There are only 5 spaces left!
Saturday, October 25, 2014
9AM – 9PM
Lakeland Elks Lodge * Lakeland, FL
- 12 hours of fun, fellowship and laughs
- 3 home-cooked meals; breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Snacks & beverages available all day
- $30 of Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog product included
- 6 “Retreat worthy” make & take projects
- Door Prizes
- BOGO sale
- Plenty of work space
- Exclusive scissor sharpening ON PREMISES by The Scissor Doctor (nominal fee applies)
- Free time to work on your own craft projects
$100 for the entire package!
Payment plans; $50 non-refundable deposit required to hold your space and then $25 per month, due on the 25th of July and August.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!
You know you wanna’ come, so reserve your space
before it’s gone!
See you at the Lodge!