Today's Stampin' Duo projects are just in time for Halloween. Create a flip card and a treat favor box, both with a fun "Frankie" theme!
The flip card uses a half sheet of Old Olive cardstock (5 12/"x 8 1/2") with the Circle Card Thinlits die and the Big Shot. This card was inspired by Anne Granger.
- 2 1/2" Circle punch (large eye in the front view of the flip card)
- 1 3/4" Circle punch (small eye in the rear view of the flip card)
- 1" Circle punch (eye ball)
- 3/4" Circle punch (nose)
- Black cardstock is cut 1 1/2" x 6 1/2" (to create the hair)
- Basic Black marker for the stitched smile
- White Gel Pen used for eye highlights
The treat favor box uses the Tiy Treat Boxes
- Old Olive cardstock panels (4) are cut 2"x2" (sides of box)
- Basic Black cardstock panel (1) is cut 2"x2" (top of box)
- Basic Black cardstock strip cut 3/4" x 8 1/2" (to create the hair)
- 3/4" Circle punch ( eyes, eye lids, nose)
- 1/2" Circle (for eyeballs)
- White Gel Pen for eye highlights
- Candy Dot bases (neck bolts)
Your Frankensteins are tooo stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that Card!
I’m gonna have to “lift” it!! 🙂
Thanks for such inspiring projects and videos!
Hi Trish! It’s wonderful to hear from you again. I’m so glad you like them both. Feel free to CASE anything you like. Enjoy!