Don't forget to use the hostess code created just for this special.
Doesn't it seem like spring brings "baby season". Showers and births seem more abundant. Today's video project features a baby card and includes a fun technique called a "sliding image".
I'm including pictures and cutting dimensions in this post, following the video!
- Blushing Bride cardstock (base of the card) is cut 4 1/4" x 11"
- Blushing Bride cardstock (cover insert) is cut 4" x 5 1/4"
- Whisper White cardstock (for stroller image) is cut 2 1/4" x 2 3/4"
- Whisper White cardstock (sliding banner) is cut 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Whisper White cardstock (inside greeting layer) is cut 4" x 5 1/4"
- Smoky Slate cardstock (layer behind stroller image) is cut 2 1/2" x 3"
Order your June Studio Stamps in the Mail now!
If you'd prefer, I am now offering just the download of the PDF tutorial. CLICK HERE for the PDF details.