Sharpen your pencil and grab a BIG sheet of paper! You're gonna need it for this SALE!
Sale dates: November 21 – 28, 2016
• You must use the bundle item codes provided. Discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are entered separately.
• Some bundles have been created exclusively for Online Extravaganza and will not be available after the promotion ends.
• There is no minimum purchase required in order to receive the discounted price.
• Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
• Discounts range from 10-40 percent and may vary per market. Note: While some retiring holiday products may be discounted during the retiring list promotion in December, no discounts will be greater than the discounts being offered during Online Extravaganza.
• Online Extravaganza includes two 24-hour sales.
• The first 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 21 and runs
through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day.
• The second 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 28 and
runs through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day.
Click on the image below to download the 4 page list!
I've had a love for vintage things most of my adult life. There's a lineage about things that are old.
Some of you have asked the significance of the images I use on my blog header. I chose them for specific reasons.
The suitcase reminds me of one I own that belonged to my mom when she was a little girl. It's held up well over the years and I use it in my craft fair set up. It's a cherish heirloom.
The flowers are simply because I love them. I'm especially passionate to yellow blooms.
The key. I get asked about the key more than any other image. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago in the early 1960's and my grandmother had a skeleton key that opened the side door to my great aunt's garage, a building that was built in the 1940's. We traveled to my aunt's home in the city on a regular basis. Our family never did anything small. Sunday dinners were a feast and always surrounded by playing cards, watching old movies and sharing stories. I have fond memories of our times together and the skeleton key reminds me of the times we visited.
The script, chicken wire and woodgrain backgrounds showcase my love for French Country decor. If you were to walk into my home today you would see that it's very much like my blog.
I was recently critiqued for the look of my blog. It's not that the content is valuable, I was told, its that it's not mostly white and bright like many other 'trendy' blogs. In a world full of varied tastes and styles I hope you don't mind that I remain true to who I am, my style and my passion. I hope it's the content that keeps you returning and not because of the woodgrain borders.
Today's project is vintage and Christmas rolled into one.
Be sure to click on the image below to download your free project sheet for today's card.