I’m excited for all of you who want to learn how to make a birthday buckle fold card that’s full of cheer! This handmade card is part of my fun fold series. You asked for more birthday cards so I know you’ll love this one!
Spruce up those handmade birthday cards to include this buckle closure. The Classic Label Punch creates the perfect opening for unique card folds.
Don’t miss the pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies for this card. Scroll down below the video to see them.
Birthday Buckle Fold Card Video Tutorial
Creative handmade birthday card ideas begin your favorite stamp set. Choose one then follow the cutting dimensions to create this easy fun fold card.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Birthday Buckle Fold Card Details
Broadway Birthday (page 67 of the annual catalog) has a fun marquee flare! Don’t miss the coordinating Broadway Lights that cut out all the images in this stamp set (page 191 of the annual catalog). It’s the perfect stamp set for young or old.
Add a little sparkle to the flame using the Clear Wink of Stella. You’ll have to take my word for the pizzazz as sparkle is nearly impossible to photograph. Play up the sparkle by adding a few sequins from the Woven Threads Sequin Assortment. Don’t miss the tip in today’s video about adhering them.
The Broadway Birthday stamp set includes various greetings that are easily configured to create custom messages. Coordinate your ink colors to your cardstock for added interest.
Birthday Buckle Fold Card Cutting Dimensions
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 8 3/4″, score at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock layers – cut 2 @ 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Crushed Curry cardstock layer is cut 3″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Bermuda Bay cardstock layer is cut 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper is cut 3″ x 4″
- I used 17″ of ribbon
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. Purchase the starter kit between January 3 – March 31, 2020 and receive ADDITIONAL FREE products during Stampin’ Up!’s largest sale of the year called “Sale-A-Bration”. The starter kit will ALSO include your choice of a free stamp set and a 6”x6” Mini Catalog Designer Paper sampler pack and a Mini (guillotine) Paper Trimmer!
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/