The Creativate Team is comprised of 5 top Stampin’ Up! demonstrators; myself, Brandy Cox, Connie Stewart, Jackie Bolhuis and Sharon Armstrong. Together we have over 110 years of Stampin’ Up! experience and we have each placed in the top 100 demonstrators worldwide with Stampin’ Up!.
We established the Creativate Team more than 5+ years ago to collectively support our stamping teams, but now we are sharing the excitement of our online retreat with you, our customers.
- This online event will take place in a private Facebook group on Saturday, October 3, 2020 beginning at 10AM (Eastern Time).
- A schedule of the day’s events will be posted to a private Facebook group so you can tune into the Live events, should you choose to do so. Not on Facebook? You can still register! I’ll email you the tutorials and videos approximately one week after the Retreat.
- You will receive your email invitation and details on how to join the Retreat Facebook group page 2 weeks before the event date.
$45 Retreat Registration Includes:
- This full, one day, ONLINE event is filled with Facebook Lives and/or videos. If you can’t join Live, no problem! Once you join the group you will have access to view anything you’ve missed and watch at your convenience.
- There will be at 10 different Facebook Live or video stamping demonstrations throughout the day! Immediately following the demonstration, we will share a written tutorial for the project(s). You will be able to download and save them. Projects include cards, 3D, card layouts and much more!
Note: all tutorial measurements will be in inches. We will not be able to convert Imperial to Metric for you but there are free online resources available by searching the internet.
- Your paid registration automatically includes your name in the product prize drawings. No participation required!
- Approximately one week after the Retreat, you will receive an email with a link to every project tutorial and its corresponding video. Each tutorial will include a color photo of the project, a supply list, step-by-step directions and cutting dimensions.
Common Questions & Answers
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects we’ve designed will allow you to use any stamps, inks and cardstock that you have. Be ready for lots of ideas!
- Will I be stamping WITH you? Everyone stamps at a different pace and with that in mind this the demonstrations are not designed for you to stamp “along with us.” After each demonstration, a tutorial will be posted and include a list of supplies, cutting dimensions and step-by-step instructions. The projects can easily be substituted using what you have at home and will allow you to stamp at your convenience.
- What if I am not available to watch on the day of the Live retreat? What if the time zone doesn’t work for me? Still register! You can watch the replays at any time. Approximately a week after the Retreat, you will receive an email with a link to download all the tutorials and video links.
- What if I’m not familiar with Facebook? We will provide a “how to” video with your event group invitation. Please keep in mind that the Creativate Team is not equipped to troubleshoot computer or mobile devices problems, teaching you how to navigate Facebook, how to download, upload photos, etc.
- I’m not on Facebook, can I still register? Yes! About a week after the retreat you will receive an email with all the tutorials and videos so you won’t miss anything!
- Will I miss receiving product prizes if I am not watching Live? No, we’d never leave you out! Every registration is entered into the drawings.
- Can I join if I am a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? Yes! We love sharing with other demonstrators!
- Can I join if I don’t live in the U.S.? Yes! However, you won’t be eligible to win prizes. Due to mailing costs, prizes cannot be shipped outside the U.S.