Studio Stamps in the Mail (SSITM) is a way for you to stamp with me from home. There is NO monthly obligation and this is not a club. Each month I provide FREE pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs, a video and PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp along with me from home. You can stop and start as often as you like, whenever you’d like. You can find details about ordering, FAQ’s, customer testimonies, and upcoming SSITM editions listed near the bottom of this page. I hope you’ll join us for this month’s edition!
“Petal Palette Bundle”
Ordering Period March 14th – 17th Only
Pre-cut supplies will be mailed by March 24th
The short introduction video below will air on March 14th
WHAT YOU RECEIVE FOR FREE
- FREE Pre-cut materials to make 8 cards; cardstock, designer paper (patterns may vary), embellishments, embossed and punched pieces (when applicable) and envelopes are all included.
- Your choice of ANY FREE $50 level Sale-A-Bration product. See the FREE selections HERE.
- FREE exclusive class video link will be emailed to the same email address used to place your online order. View the video as often and whenever you’d like. I stamp right along with you, walking you through the entire process of making each card. No prior stamping experience required.
- FREE exclusive PDF tutorial will be emailed to to the same email address used to place your online order. The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions for each card with numerous pictures. Some people prefer written instructions so I’ve got you covered! Want just the PDF tutorial? Click HERE.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event that includes demonstrations, a bundle of PDF project tutorials and product Prize Patrol – details HERE!
- FREE postage for the mailing of your pre-cut supplies. Pre-cut kit supplies will be mailed to the same address used for your online order.
HOW TO ORDER
- Ordering dates: March 14 – 17, 2018 ONLY
- You will need the Petal Palette Bundle, item #145974, $62 (15-piece stamp set and 10-piece coordinating dies) to create the cards shown. Click HERE to see this product.
- You will need additional supplies to create your cards identically to mine. Scroll down to read the list under “what you will need”. If you’d like to add any of these items you can do so with the same online order using this same host code!
- You may substitute the Petal Palette Bundle for ANY other products totaling $62 or more (before tax and shipping). Got questions? Click HERE and email me.
- Be sure to add your FREE $50 level Sale-A-Bration product to your order. You will be prompted as a reminder. See the FREE selections HERE.
- You MUST USE the EXCLUSIVE SSITM HOST CODE: 4J3CNKRU when placing your online order to receive your free pre-cut supplies, video and PDF tutorial.
- Not sure how to place an online order? Click HERE.
- Not sure where the host code goes? Click HERE.
STUDIO STAMPS IN THE MAIL HOST CODE (March 14th-17th ONLY!)
You will need the following items, not included, to complete your cards.
- Clear blocks
- Aqua Painter #103954 – Click HERE to see this product
- Big Shot #143263 or another die cutting machine that will accommodate framelit dies – Click HERE to see this product
- Dimensionals #104430 – Click HERE to see this product
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755 – Click HERE to see this product
- You will need the following ink pads to replicate the cards identically.
Q: What is Studio Stamps in the Mail (SSITM)?
A: SSITM is perfect for those that can’t attend a class due to distance or scheduling. This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment! You will receive the featured product as indiacated and pre-cut supplies to create 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs. I also include envelopes, embossed images, pre-punched pieces that are not part of the product bundle and embellishments – all neatly organized. Step by step instructions, a video link and pictures are sent to the email address used for your online order. You will need basic stamping supplies and any other items noted under “what you will need“.
This program is only available in the United States.
Q: What if I don’t have one of the “what you will need” products?
A: No problem! Adapting projects to your current inventory is easier than you think. Often times you will have a supply closely related to what I’ve used. You may include the items you’re missing in the same order as your SSITM host code purchase.
Q: How much do Studio Stamps in the Mail cost?
A: The price will vary each month based upon that month’s featured stamp set/bundle.
Q: When can I expect to receive my stamps and supplies?
A: The pre-cut supplies will be sent first class mail by the deadline listed above. Your online order using the exclusive SSITM host code will typically arrive within 7-8 days. The PDF tutorial and video link will be emailed to the same address used in your order once your order confirmation has been received from Stampin’ Up!. This is typically within minutes. If you have placed your online order using the exclusive host code and have not heard from me within 48 hours, please contact me HERE.
Q: What if I already the products in this month’s SSITM?
A: No problem! You can substitute them for any other products of your choice. The substitution products must be equal to or great than the value of the SSITM products for this specific month. Values are noted under “how to order”.
Please note: SSITM do not qualify for Frequent Buyer points or VIP gifts. “Live with Lisa” events ARE included.
- “SSITM is the BEST! I have a ton of stamps and supplies yet I find it difficult to sit down long enough to make projects with my own supplies and I always want the newest products. The cards and projects are beautiful and the cards I’ve given have gotten rave reviews. Lisa provides the pre-cut supplies including paper, ribbon, and of course, the bling! You get a new stamp set, and most times, a coordinating accessory each month with your SSITM online order. It’s a great way to get new products and supplies AND instructions for beautiful projects. SSITM is THEE way to make cards/projects affordably and quickly.” – Marcie D., Florida
- “Your SSITM editions are wonderful! The contents are thorough, creative, informative and gracious! The quality of the kit is great, everything is cut evenly and correctly so there is no guesswork. The PDF tutorials give fantastic directions for those of us that love to read along before doing the actual project. An invaluable tool. The video included is super… easy to listen to, to follow along and it gives many great tips along the way. They are a great help if there are any questions about putting the cards together correctly. Lisa MORE than covers all aspects of the card making process which allows the cards to come together seamlessly! I have gotten many kits through the years and I enjoy Lisa’s Studio Stamps in the Mail so much!” – Kay B., North Carolina
- “I seriously love Studio Stamps in the Mail. I can not wait month to month for the next one! They are easy to accomplish and the quality of the kit is top notch. I am a person who does not like to cut paper – and hooray – all the paper is pre-cut and ready to use. The video and PDF tutorial are remarkable. It’s very easy to follow and you can start and stop at any point. If you are a beginner this is a great way to get started!” – Helen B, Florida
- “I’ve purchased two Studio Stamps in the Mail so far and plan on purchasing more in 2018. I watched the videos and did not have to watch it again to make the cards because the PDF tutorials were so thorough and complete. Substitutions are easy, too! Lisa is quick to respond and so helpful.” – Cathy Z., Pennsylvania
- “I have purchased several of the Studio Stamps in the Mail kits and am amazed at her attention to detail. Even the glitter is put in a Ziplock bag! Once I lost the video and just emailed her and she resent it. Her videos are great and I can pause them anytime I want to work on my card and then restart the video which allows me to work at my own pace. I can’t say enough about her talent and the time she puts into these monthly editions.” – Leanna C., Washington
- “I have received 2 Studio Stamps in the Mail kits and loved them both. The PDF tutorials are well written and easy to follow. It is easy to see Lisa is detail oriented. All the items needed for the cards were included! I also appreciate the flexibility when ordering. If you already have, or personally do not like an item, simply order a substitution of the same value.” – Pamela J., Florida
- April – Occasions Catalog stamp set “Picture Perfect”
- May – Occasions Catalog Bundle “Truly Tailored” stamp set & coordinating punch)
- June – NEW Annual Catalog product – details coming mid-May