Hats Off to Your Birthday!
Looks like I'm on the "simple card" band wagon, huh? This just shows you that simple cards are just as nice as more elaborate ones. If your family is like ours, you'll need lots of birthday cards. I created this card with a masculine color scheme which can easily be changed to more feminine colors. This card is so simple, I don't even think it needs a "tip" to create it. 😀
- Stamp Sets: Pennant Parade ( 122740 wood, 122742 clear), Tiny Tags (118091 wood, 118592 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
- Ink Pads: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
- Big Shot: Stripes embossing folder (123128)
- Punches: 1 3/4" Circle (119850), Petite Pennants Builder (122361), Jewelry Tag (117190), 1/2" Circle (119869), 1 1/4" Square – used to make banner tip (119865)