A simple, non-gender card that's easy to recreate. Tips: 1) Punch circles of varying sizes and adhere them to the card to create interest around a simple image. 2) Use of of your circles to highlight a greeting. Mine is mounted on Dimensionals so it stands out above the others. 3) The image is colored in with the blender pen using the ink from the lid of my ink pads. I used the Pink Pirouette for the baby's cheeks. The Sahara Sand was used for the buggy wheels. 4) I recommend using Staz On Black ink when stamping images, especially those that need to be colored in. The new Firm Foam Basic Black ink has a tendency to smear and bleed.
- Stamp Set: Baby Bundle (118525 wood, 120576 clear)
- Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, So Saffron
- Ink Pads: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand
- Punches: 1 3/8" Circle (119860), 1 1/4" Circle (119861), 1" Circle (119868), Word Window ( 119857)
- Designer Paper: Subtles Collection (117152)
- Accessories: Blender Pen (102845), Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive