Jumping Through Hoops!
Oh, how I wish I could take credit for the design of this card, but I can't. A very talented demonstrator by the name of Diane Vander Galien is the one who came up with the original idea. I made a few changes and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it came together using the new Oval Framelits. Here are a few tips: 1) Cut the white cardstock, for the base of the card 4" x 10 1/2". Score 2 5/8" from each end and fold. 2) You will need to use two oval framelits #3 & #5 to create the "hoop". 3) CAREFUL when you mount the whale so his tail is not in the way of opening the card. I had to move mine over on my first attempt. 4) I used the Cloudy Day embossing folder on the top half of the card. It's best seen in the first image above. 5) I added a rhinestone to the whale's eye and to the small heart next to the greeting.
- Stamp Set: Oh, Whale (#129129 wood, #129132 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Marina Mist
- Ink Pads: Marina Mist, Pacific Point
- Big Shot: Cloudy Day embossing folder #127022, Oval Framelits #129381,Happy Whale Clearlits die #129403
- Punches: Small Heart #117193, Modern Label #119849
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Rhinestone Jewels #119246, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive