Party Like an Animal!
I'm really enjoying the versatility of this new stamp set! The accessories in the set make it appropriate for any occasion. Here are a few tips to recreating this card. 1) I stamped the words on scrap, white cardstock, punched them out with the square punch then trimmed it a bit smaller. I mounted them on Dimensionals under the trunk. I used my Basic Gray marker to make faux strings so it appears to be hanging. 2) I replaced the top of the stamped party hat with a Dahlia.
- Stamp Set: Henry Says (#128090 wood, #128093 clear)
- Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Basic Gray
- Marker: Basic Gray
- Designer Paper: Print Poetry #129312
- Big Shot: Honeycomb embossing folder #129378
- Punches: 1 1/4" Square119865, Scallop Edge Border #119882
- Accessories: In Color Dahlias #127556, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive