I'm a huge fan of designer paper because it makes creating soooooo much easier! This card is a great example of that. Here I went a step further and ran the top half of through the new Cloudy Day embossing folder to give the printed clouds even more texture. Since Stampin' Up!'s designer paper is double-sided, it's easy to find a coordinating piece that has a simpler pattern…just flip it over! I added Dazzling Details to the whale eye and to the water spout to give the card a little sparkle. I also combined words to make this sentiment.
- Oh, Whale (#129129 wood, #129132 clear), One in a Million (#126380 wood, #126382 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Marina Mist
- Ink Pads: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
- Designer Paper: Sunshine & Sprinkles #126922
- Punches: 2 1/2" Circle #120906, Scallop Oval #119856
- Big Shot: Cloudy Day embossing folder #127022
- Accessories: Dazzling Details #124117, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive