Dressed Up Birthday
I'm having such a blast using this stamp set and coordinating framelits! A few tips for you if you'd like to recreate this card:
- Stamp the dress on Very Vanilla cardstock, use the framelit to cut it out. I then ran it through the embossing folder to get the polka dot texture to mimic the circles on the designer paper.
- The flower trim can be colored using a sponge dauber. Ink the dauber from your ink pad and apply to the flower.
- The words were stamped, then punched out. I then used the paper piercing template to create a faux stitched look.
- Our Pearl jewels come in varying sizes and there are several rows where the pearls are strung together. I cut the 'row' into a section of 6 and applied them. They already have glue dots on them making them very easy to work with.
- Stamp Sets: All Dressed Up #129171 wood, #129174 clear, Petite Pairs #122495 wood, #`22497 clear
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake
- Ink Pad: Island Indigo, So Saffron
- Designer Paper: Tea for Two #129311
- Big Shot: Dress Up Framelit dies #130101, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder #117335
- Punch: 1 3/4" Circle #119850, Scallop Edge Border #119882
- Accessories: 5/8" Flower Trim #126869, Sponge Dauber #102892, Pearls Basic Jewels #119247, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack #126187, Paper-Piercing Mat #126199, Paper Piercing Tool #126189, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder