It seems I never have enough anniversary cards. I created this one so I could make lots at one time – to stock up! :D I shared it at my Card Class last month, too. Here are a few tips:
- I used lots of Dimensionals so the small pieces would stand out.
- I pierced the paper AFTER I mounted all the pieces. I did this so I could position it where I wanted it. I found when I pierced the paper first that I had to manipulate the banner and small hearts and it didn't line up where I wanted it. The paper-piercing template is clear so you can easily see where you're piercing.
- This greeting has other words underneath it "and many more to come". I omitted those easily by using my marker to color in just the text I wanted.
- Stamp Set: A Word For You #117032 wood, #120528 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Silver Glimmer #124005
- Ink Pad: NONE
- Marker: Riding Hood Red
- Punches: Small Heart #117193, Scallop Edge Border #119882, 1" Square (to make banner tips) #124094
- Designer Paper: Twitterpatted #125406
- Accessories: Paper-piercing tool #126189, Pierce Mat #126199, Essentials Paper-piercing Pack #126187, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder