The Lattice die is one of the most overlooked dies in the Stampin' Up! catalog. The things I've created with it are amazing. The design is timeless and in my opinion, a great addition to your Big Shot die collection! The card is detailed but it's not difficult. Here are some tips:
- I stamped the flower image three times in Whisper White Craft Ink, allowed them to dry then cut them in graduated sizes. The pieces are mounted with Dimensionals. This stamp set has coordinating Framelits and although I didn't use them for this card the make cutting the original flower shapes (various designs in this set) so EASY. When you buy the "bundle" (stamp set and Framelits, you'll save 15%)
- I embossed the white edge and the oval frame with embossing folders.
- The XL Oval punch fits perfectly inside the embossed frame.
- The Lattice die was trimmed down to fit on the white layer of this card.
- I stamped the greeting and used the Word Window punch to punch it out then used the 1" square punch on the ends to create the banner tip. This is a lot easier then cutting a tiny piece of cardstock for the banner and saves you lots of time.
- Stamp Set: Secret Garden #129141 wood, #129144 clear, Teeny Tiny Wishes #115370 wood, #127802 clear
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
- Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On #101406, Whisper White Craft Pad #101731
- Punches: Word Window #119857, 1" Square #124094, XL Oval #119859
- Big Shot: Lattice Bigz Die #115958, Delicate Designs Folders #127023 (2 different designs), Designer Frames Folders #123130 (two different designs)
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder, Paper Snips
Don't forget Fabric Frenzy is going on now through March 31st. ALL FABRICS are 50% OFF! Check out the details HERE.