It's Tulip Season!
Some of you live in the northern states and are wondering if your tulips are buried under all that snow. Some of us live in the southern states where azaleas are abundant right now. Rest assured it IS spring. I loved how this colorful card came out.
- Stamp the leaves first, then the tulip. It's so much easier to line up this way.
- The dotted border is created with a punch. Just cut the finished strip in half and mount half on either side of your greeting.
- Stamp Set: Bright Blossoms #125495 wood, #125497 clear, Curly Cute #117014 wood, #120510 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
- Ink Pads: Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
- Punches: 1" Circle #119868, 1 1/4" Circle #119861, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border #119275
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder