Here's another layout that I created for my monthly Stamp N' Scrap Class. I have to admit, it looks WAY cuter in person. Find something in your house to trace to create a perfect circle so you can mount your Designer Series Paper pieces evenly.
You can peruse my blog for all the pages we create during my monthly classes. I hope you'll join us. You can find details about this class by CLICKING HERE.
- Stamp Set: Flowering Flourishes #126365 wood, #126367 clear
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade
- Ink Pad: Crumb Cake
- Designer Paper: Tea for Two #129311
- Markers: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limede, Calypso Coral
- Punches: Scallop Oval #119856, Decorative Label #120907, 1 3/8" Circle #119860
- Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive