- Use a white craft ink pad and stamp a solid image on colored cardstock. In the first sample I used Lucky Limeade and in the second sample I used Basic Black cardstock. The results will be different depending on the cardstock you choose.
- Allow the image to COMPLETELY dry.
- Using a blender pen and the residual ink from the lid of your ink pad, color in the image. I recommend outlining the each petal and working the color inwards. You want some areas that are not covered completely so that it looks 'washed'.
- I used a white gel pen to create outlines on the petals.
- Stamp Set: Secret Garden #129141 wood, #129144 clear; Fabulous Phrases (sample 2) #117002 wood, #12051 clear
- Cardstock: (sample 1) Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White; (sample 2) Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: (sample 1) Pool Party, (sample 2) Rich Razzleberry
- Big Shot: (sample 1) Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folders, Delicate Design Embossing Folder; (sample 2) Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders
- Punches: (sample 1) 1" Square, Postage Stamp, (sample 2) 1" Square, 1 1/4" Square, 1 3/8" Square
- Accessories: (sample 1) Pearls Basic Jewels, Glue Dots (sample 2) Vintage Faceted Buttons, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, (both samples) Delicate Details Lace Tape, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
You can place an order anytime on my website by CLICKING HERE