Each month I teach a scrapbook class where my customers create three double-page spreads (6 pages). In honor of the Retired List we created this layout featuring Regal Rose and added some small background images from the Confetti stamp set. I honestly don't think the picture does this layout justice. If you'd like to recreate the page here are a few tips:
- I stamped the butterflies in a non-traditional fashion to create movement to the page. When stamping borders on your layouts think of changing the direction.
- The glimmer brads add some pizzazz to the small designer paper banners. They are mounted on Dimensionals.
- The words "spread your wings and" are handwritten in the Tempting Turquoise marker. Be sure to use the pen side of the marker for a finer writing line.
- I own the Notable Alphabet stamp set in clear mount allowing me to make a word or short phrase on a single clear block. Here is mounted the word "fly", used my markers to color each letter a different color and stamped.
- Best of Butterflies #133345 (clear mount only); Confetti #116960 wood, #120465 clear; Notable Alphabet #126355 wood, #126357 clear
- Cardstock: Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron
- Markers: Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron
- Designer Paper: Tea for Two #129311
- Punch: Elegant Butterfly #127526; Boho Blossoms #119858, 1 3/8" Square #119877
- Brads: Brights Glimmer #121006; Neutrals Brads #119736
- Accessories: Paper-Pierce Tool #126189, Pierce Mat #126199, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive