Ahhhh, more NEW product! Can I just tell you that I'm like a little kid in a candy shop?! I copied this idea from another demonstrator because I loved it so much. I really should call myself "The Copy Cat" because, serisouly, there are SO MANY great ideas out there that there is no reason to reinvent the wheel. I always said "R&D; everything you can". (By the way, R&D; stands for 'rob and duplicate'.) ((smile)) Here's a tip about recreating this card:
- I cut 1/4" strips of designer paper and adhered them diagonally to a piece of cardstock cut 3 1/2" x 3" to cover the largest, full butterfly on the die. Turn the piece of covered cardstock over, onto the die and run it through the Big Shot.
- I did not thread the button, I made a bow and used a glue dot to adhere it to the top.
- The words have been colored using three different markers.
- Stamp Set: Really Good Greetings #130330 wood, #130333 clear
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party
- Markers: Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
- Big Shot: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die #114507
- Designer Paper: Epic Day This & That #130814
- Button: Very Vintage #129327
- Accessories: Linen Thread #104199, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
If you're a butterfly fan, CLICK HERE and take a look at this limited edition stamp set!