It's obvious that the butterfly represents the 'wings' portion of my title but can you spot the Washi Tape? It's below the greeting. To create the banner tip on your Washi Tape easily, attach it to a piece of wax or parchment paper before snipping or punching.
- Stamp Sets: Best of Butterflies #133345 (clear mount only); Petite Pairs #128706 wood, #122497 clear (This set is on sale through June 30th for 25% off!); Flowering Flourishes #131998 wood, #126367 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
- Designer Paper: Gingham Garden #129310 – cut 1" x 5 1/2"
- Punch: Large Oval #119855
- Washi Tape: Gingham Garden #129314
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
The Gingham Garden Washi Tape comes in three different designs in one package for just $4.95. Se the patterns by CLICKING HERE.