Color…it's one of those things that can turn our moods around. In fact, research shows that 87% of all people who paint their dining rooms either red or burgundy actually are hungry more often! Hmm…thank God mine is a neutral color! I'll admit, I love to eat. It's the Italian in me. So, with color the topic today, mixing the right two colors together can have a great impact on any paper crafting project. Stampin' Up!'s designer papers are gorgeous. No, seriously, GORGEOUS! The concept of color has already been careful planned for you. I mimicked the colors in this designer paper to create this layout. Yep, a Lisa original!
I'm including the template for the images so you can recreate the layout yourself. Just an extra tidbit that I like to give my bloggers! Oh, and one more thing. Don't miss the amazing collection of the "Best of " stamp set series. These sets are being offered for a limited time and a new set will be added to the collection every month during 2013. Purchase 6 sets and choose a free stamp set valued at $14.95 FREE during 2104! CLICK HERE to view this collection of stamps.
- Stamp Sets: "Best of" Shelli #133488 clear mount only; Happy Day #130294 wood, #130297 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate
- Ink Pads: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry
- Punches: 1/4" circle, 1/2" circle, 1" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 3/4" circle, 2 1/2" circle, 1" square (to create the banner tips)
- Designer Paper: Eastern Elegance #130131
- Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, Pierce Mat, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Basics Glimmer Brads, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive