This is one of the layouts from my monthly Stamp N' Scrap Class. We meet in my Stamp Studio on the first Thursday of the month where we create three double-page spreads (yep, 6 pages!), eat lots of chocolate, laugh and have lots of fun! The class is only $25. You can find details about this month class by CLICKING HERE.
I want to share a tip about masking words. The greeting on this stamp actually reads "Thanks So Much". I didn't want the thanks for this scrapbook page so instead of markering it in to omit the words (which is definitely another way to do it!), I covered the "Thanks" with Scotch tape. I inked the stamp, removed the tape and then stamped the image. Voila – no "Thanks"! So much faster and easier than markering.
The new Chevron punch is a MUST! This is one of my favorite, new additions to the Stampin' Up! product line that is featured in the Holiday Catalog. It punches like butter!
- Stamp Sets: Oh, Hello #131931 wood, #130733 clear; ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers #130565 wood only
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana
- Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry
- Designer Paper: Afternoon Picnic #131390
- Big Shot: Tasteful Trim Bigz Die #120893
- Punch: Chevron Border #132154
- Accessories: SNAIL Adhesive