The Best of Halloween stamp set, coupled with Halloween Hello, worked wonderfully for this layout. I randomly stamped bats in the background using Jet Black Staz On ink. An additional one was punched out and mounted.
The word 'bats' was die cut using the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies. They are an investment but SO worth it!
I used the direct to paper technique with the Basic Gray ink pad to create the smudged look on the cardstock. Lightly tap the pad to the cardstock and randomly create some color. Great for a spooky, aged look.
Both of the images use a dauber to create the moon. A little Washi Tape ties the vanilla color to the layout.
- Stamp Sets: Best of Halloween #134381 clear only, Halloween Hello #131718 wood, #131721 clear, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet #130565 clear only
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
- Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie
- Designer Paper: Witches' Brew #132185
- Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet #127553
- Punch: 1 3/4" Circle
- Accessories: Witches' Brew Washi Tape #132156, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive