38 days and counting! Christmas always includes lots of picture-taking so I'll be sharing lots of Christmas scrapbook pages for you to copy and use. Today's layout uses the Tags 4 You Bundle (gotta' love a 15% savings) and the Season of Style Designer Series Paper.
I cut the squares 2"x2" of assorted designer paper and cardstock. I stamped the images in Jet Black Staz On and colored them in with markers.
The word "Christmas" was created from the Joy to the World stamp set. The words are actually part of a larger stamp but I only wanted the "Christmas". Simple enough…use your marker. By markering in a certain area you can omit the rest of the stamp – great for sentiments! The buttons are the Sweet Buttons Embosslit. Not only are they embossed but the Embosslit also cuts them out.
- Stamp Sets: Tags 4 You Bundle #133293 wood, #133294 clear; Joy to the World #131796 wood #131799 clear; Color Me Christmas #131742 wood, #131745 clear
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
- Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz on, Cherry Cobbler
- Designer Paper: Season of Style #132340
- Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
- Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies #127553, Sweet Buttons Embosslits #121813
- Punch: Label Bracket (included in the bundle) if purchased separately #132153
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals