….well, I call it that because I created the background with painters tape. You can view a video tutorial on how I created this card by CLICKING HERE. I love the soft colors which would make this card appropriate for any occasion.
Don't miss the paper piercing in the upper right corner. I wanted to bring more texture and interest to that area to coordinate with the stamped image and painters tape.
- Stamp Set: Summer Silhouettes #132082 wood, #126447 clear; Best of Greetings #133485 clear only; Mosaic Madness #130246 wood, #130249 clear
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Jet Black Staz On
- Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval
- Ribbon: Soft Sky Seam Binding
- Accessories: Paper-piercing tool, Pierce Mat, Glue Dot, Painters Tape, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive