Creating a "peek-a-boo" card is easy with punches or framelits. Here is Used the Squares Collection Framelits to create the opening on the front of this card. I added the Woodgrain Embossing Folder to add some texture to this simple format card.
The Early Espresso Baker's Twine was colored using a sponge and the Cajun Craze ink pad. Hold one end of your twine on the ink pad, using the sponge to press it against the ink. Gently pull the twine through the ink pad so that it's colored. I tied the twine through the window. The image was colored in using a Blender Pen – the perfect coloring tool for small, outlined images.
I stamped my sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock then used the Curly Label punch to punch them out. I sponged the edges in Sahara Sand ink then trimmed away the top portion of the punch so that it would fit under the window opening.
- Stamp Sets: Best of Autumn #134390 clear mount only, Petite Pairs #128706 wood, #122497 clear
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- Ink Pads: Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
- Big Shot: Squares Collection Framelits #130921, Woodgrain Embossing Folder #127821
- Punch: Curly Label #119851
- Accessories: Blender Pen #102485, Early Espresso Baker's Twine (I used 10") #123124, Stamping Sponges #101610, Dimensionals