The NEW Envelope Punch Board is amazing….I know, I've told you that already, but it really is! With a simple punch and a score you can make 66 different size envelopes…just like the one I made above.
I featured this card at my "Punch the Envy" Class last month. You can't go wrong with the timeless color combination of vanilla and black. The Modern Medley Designer Paper makes everything look class and coordinated.
- Stamp Set: Hello Lovely #130240 wood, #130243 clear
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
- Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On
- Punch: Pansy #130698
- Designer Paper: Modern Medley #126926
- Accessories: Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246, Envelope Punch Board #133774