By now lots of you have your Christmas shopping underway. I love gift giving but I love wrapping the gifts just as much as buying them. I love making the outside looks special – just like the person I'm giving the gift to. This card is a tribute to packaging!
I used the Gift Bow Die (hurry, we have not been told it's being carried over after January 2nd!). I love this die because it makes 3 different bows. Here I've used the small bow, there's a larger bow and you can double up the two sizes for an awesome double bow, too!
I sponged the edges of the cardstock for dimension an heat embossed the words with silver. I played up the silver embossing powder by adding two mini silver brads as well.
I added silver glimmer paper for the center of the bow which adds that extra sparkle.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Joy to the World #131796 wood, #131799 clear
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Smoky Slate
- Ink Pads: Metallic Silver Encore #132142, Smoky Slate
- Designer Paper: Winter Frost Paper Stack #132183
- Big Shot: Gift Bow Die #129977
- Tools: Heat Tool #129052, Silver Emboss Powder #109131, Embossing Buddy #103083
- Accessories: Mini Silver Brads #122941, Piercing Tool, Pierce Mat, Bone Folder, Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Subscribe to my FREEweekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.