Peace, if you think about it, comes in may ways. Peace in your home, peace in your health and peace in your heart. The dove has always been symbolic of peace.
I threaded the button with a piece of the Burlap Ribbon that I shredded and tied the knot to the back and attached it with a glue dot.
I cut two pieces of ribbon. One is 6" long and it mounted it to the Crumb Cake layer of the card, after it was embossed. Another piece, 5" long was then tied UNDER the first piece. Tie tightly so it stays in place. By cutting two pieces of ribbon, versus one that goes all the way around the inside of the card, you will save yourself about 6" on every card.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Calm Christmas
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
- Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
- Big Shot: Pretty Print Embossing Folder #132175
- Accessories: Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim Ribbon #118481, Burlap Ribbon #132140, Very Vintage Buttons #129327, Distress Tool #127562, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Subscribe to my FREEweekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.