My January Card Class was centered around the Best of Snow stamp set. I wanted to use this set but had to remember it was Janaury, after Christmas and we live in Florida. We don't have snow.
So I got creative.
How can you not love this hedgehog?
This stamp set is only available until March 31st!
CLICK HERE to see the images in the set.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: Best of Snow #134387 clear only; A Dozen Thoughts #131056 wood, #131059 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder
- Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On
- Markers: Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder
- Designer Paper: Subtles Paper Stack #130135
- Punch: Owl Builder (for the small heart) #118074
- Accessories: Burlap Ribbon (strands separated and tied), Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue pen (to adhere the heart)
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.