When I chose the "Best of Snow" stamp set to feature at my monthly Card Class in January I knew I had to work outside the box. It's January, after Christmas and we all live in Florida. So, I got very creative.
To deter from the Christmas theme I turned the holly in the snowman's hat into a flower with the Basic Black marker. I added a little color with the marker and some silver Dazzling Details.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: Best of Snow #134387 (clear only); Really Good Greetings #130330 wood, #130333 clear
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Island Indigo
- Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On
- Markers: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Basic Black
- Punches: 1" Square #124094, Postage Stamp #122344
- Big Shot: Adorning Accents Embossing Folders #125601 (3 different designs included)
- Accessories: Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details #127845, Dimensionals
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.