If you've never tried Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin craft subscription NOW is the time. The kits have been REVITALIZED and you've going to love them! I saw the next three months of products during Leadership Conference last week and you'll love the new stamps, upgraded contents and additional product!
The best news is the Stampin' Up! is including a FREE SET OF 2012-2014 IN COLOR MARKERS for all NEW SUBSCRIBERS!
Subscribing is easy. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com/ between January 11 and February 10, 2014, and your FREE MARKERS (a $14.95 value) will come with your first kit. After the payment information there is a place for you to choose me as your demonstrator.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly paper craftting kit program, suitable for all ages and all skill levels. Every month a new, kit arrives right to your home.
- Each month Stampin' Up! will send you a unique kit with a project – cards, journals, décor, and more! We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories – everything but adhesive.
- Projects are designed to be completed in 30 minutes or less.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month.
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
So, what are you waiting for? Jump in, get creative and inspired the EASY WAY!