Glam it is! The Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum is gorgeous! The best part..it comes in silver, too!
This is a "Lisa Original"! I layered the gold vellum over a piece of designer paper. I added a glimmer brad to play up the shimmer, too.
The banners and spiral flower image are super easy to make with the FREE, Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Banner Blast" and it's FREE counterpart, the banner punch.
Sale-A-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s largest sale of the year. Choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration flyer for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) from now until March 31st.
View all the FREE PRODUCTS for Sale-A-Bration by CLICKING HERE.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: Petal Parade (FREE during Sale-A-Bration); Banner Blast (FREE during Sale-A-Bration), Fabulous Phrases #128577 wood, #120501 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
- Ink Pads: Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Gold Metallic Encore #132141
- Designer Papers: Watercolor Wonder #132994
- Vellum: Gold Fancy Foil #133363
- Punches: Banner (FREE during Sale-A-Bration), 1 3/8" Circle
- Accessories: 3/8" Basics Glimmer Brads, Paper-Piercing Tool, Piece Mat, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Gold Baker's Twine #132975
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.