Happy Valentine's Day!
Today I wanted to share a bit of a untraditional card with you.
I'm loving the new Banner Blast stamp set which is free during Sale-A-Bration. The coordinating punch, also a free selection, makes cutting them out a breeze.
And not one of my cards is complete without a serious amount of Dimensionals. Gosh, I love those thinigs. They are what I call a "cheap thrill"! 300 of them for only $3.95 and they make any project look professional.
Here I've stamped the words again in Crushed Curry, cut them out by hand and mounted them over the original stamped image.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you're spending it with the people you love.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: See Ya Later, Banner Blast (both free selections during Sale-A-Bration)
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
- Designer Paper: Kaleidoscope #132995
- Punches: Owl Builder (for the small heart in the caption) #118074, Banner (free selection during Sale-A-Bration), Hexagon (to create the banner tip) #130919
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.