How did you spend your Valentine's Day? Valentine's Day is a special day for me. It's the day I got engaged to my wonderful husband, 24 years ago!
He bought me beautiful roses with my favorite chocolate and a Pandora bag was neatly tucked between the stems of my bouquet. Inside was a beautiful silver charm.
Whether you celebrated Valentine's Day or not, life is about love and those we give our love to and share our lives with. This scrapbook layout depicts just that.
The Language of Love stamp set includes these banners and the wonderful Pettite Pennants Builder Punch makes them easy to use.
And, no scrapbook page about love can be without a heart. I hope your life is filled with love!
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: Language of Love #133074 wood, #133077 clear; Hello Lovely #130240 wood, #130243 clear; Delicate Doilies #128541 wood, #122592 clear; Happy Day #130294 wood, #130297 clear
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple
- Ink Pads: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
- Markers: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
- Punches: Small Heart #117193, Full Heart #119883, Petite Pennants Builder #122361
- Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies #127553
- Accessories: Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.