Although the Olympics are over I thought I'd share a beautiful touch of gold with you.
I added lots of gold details; gold sequin trim, gold Baker's twine, gold Washi tape, Brushed gold cardstock and the Gold Metallic Encore ink.
This was one of my make & take projects at my January Open House I CASE'd the layout from Julie Davison.
You might think that regular, classic ink won't work well on the Brushed Gold cardstock, but it does! You don't have to heat emboss that cardstock to get a nice image. BONUS! I used Baked Brown Sugar ink to stamp the "Thank You" sentiment.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor #133188 wood, #133191 clear
- Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Brushed Gold #102935
- Ink Pads: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gold Metallic Encore #132141
- Punch: Scalloped Tag Topper #133324, 1" Square (to create the banner tips of the sentiment)
- Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape #133000, Gold Sequin Trim #132983, Gold Baker's Twine #132975, Dimensionals
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.