Stampin' Up! has introduced two, new Photopolymer stamp sets
the Weekly Deals – 25% off eight (8) products
Here are my top 5 reasons why I LOVE Stampin' Up!'s Photopolymer stamps:
- When inked, the image turns the color of your ink pad making placement of the image flawless.
- They stick like CRAZY! You can be aggressive with them and they don't fall off.
- Avoid those nasty lines you can get from over-inking. The Stampin' Up! Photopolymer stamps have beveled edges which allow for a clean image.
- They're crazy inexpensive! An entire set is $13.95.
- Storage is minimal. These stamp sets are sold in a plastic sleeve (clear mount cases will be included by the year end!) so they can be stored in a binder, tacked to a bulletin board or in your drawer.
Here are the two, NEW Photopolymer stamp sets; Sweetie Pie & Sweetie Pie Frames
Click on the flyer to enlarge the images
All the available Photopolymer stamps can be found by CLICKING HERE
CLICK on the Weekly Deal flyer to enlarge the images.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.