I think we can all attest that there is something marvelous about butterflies? They are created from a plain ole' caterpillar and after metamorphosis, turn into a delicate, beautiful creature. It's one of God's many marvels, in my opinion.
In a way, that's how I look at cardstock. It's a metamorphosis! Start with something plain and turn it into something beautiful.
Today's card was inspired by Dawn Olchefske, almost a total copy – or as we call it in the paper crafting world – CASE (copy and share everything).
This was one of the cards created during my monthly Card Class. Those attending receive that month's featured stamp set plus 8 cards; 2 each of 4 designs. Oh, and we eat lots of chocolate, have lots of laughs and fun.
My April Card Class will be centered around the clear mount stamp set "Wetlands". Here's a sneak peak of the cards.
You can view my class schedule by CLICKING HERE. We'd love to have you join us!
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: Best of Sale-A-Bration #134393, Papillon Potpourri #132058 wood, #123759 clear, Best of Shelli #133488
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant
- Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant
- Designer Paper: Neutral Collection Paper Stack #130132
- Punches: Elegant Butterfly #127526, Scallop Trim Border #118402, Decorative Label #120907, 3/16" Corner Rounder #119871
- Accessories: Stamping Sponges #101610, Rhinestones Basic Jewels #119246, Dimensionals
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.