There's nothing like getting "Happy Mail". That's where you open up your mailbox and amidst the bills and junk mail you find that special envelope.
An envelope of a 'different size'…not the size of bills (those typically come in the "long" envelopes) and not the "tear away the edges" kind…but an envelope that carries something you can't wait to open!
Then I stamped the image twice; once in Pool Party and again in Sahara Sand. I used the 1 3/4" Circle punch and the 3/4" Circle punches to layer them.
And, what if I told you that 99% of what I used to make this card was FREE?
You can choose these products (or others) for FREE, during Sale-A-Bration with any $50 order through March 31st.
And, what would make any order and FREE Sale-A-Bration products better?
That would be FREE patterns and cards from me! Check out my Creative Creases Online Club. This is a no contract club so you can receive FREE items just by placing an online order!
So…when's the last time you received "Happy Mail"?
Leave me a comment. You never know, your "Happy Mail" might be coming!
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Petal Parade (FREE during Sale-A-Bration); Banner Blast (Free during Sale-A-Bration)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
- Ink Pads: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
- Designer Paper: Sweet Sorbet (FREE during Sale-A-Bration)
- Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, 3/4" Circle, Banner (FREE during Sale-A-Bration)
- Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (FREE during Sale-A-Bration)
- Accessories: Pearls Basic Jewels, Fringe Scissors, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (FREE during Sale-A-Bration), Dimensionals
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.