I've posted a lot about being thankful lately.
Thought I'd make a card to say just that!
You won't want to miss those coffee cup ring marks.
I made those with..yep, a coffee cup!
One of my customers, Julie, was kind enough to be my "hand model" during my Chicks, Chocolate & Cards Class. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to have you. Details about this class are HERE.
Here's an important tip. The new firm foam ink pads are soft so don't twist the bottom of your coffee cup in the pad or you risk tearing it. Yep…ask me how I know that! ((heavy sigh))
Tap gently and place the inked mug on your card. Simple!
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: Perfect Blend #130745 wood, #131392 clear; Gorgeous Grunge #130514 wood, #130517 clear; Lots of Thanks #129687 wood, #1296990 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Ink Pads: Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake (for the "coffee stains"), Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso
- Punches: 7/8" Scallop Circle #129404, 1/2" Circle #119869, Modern Label #119849
- Designer Paper: 2013-2015 In Color Paper Stack #130136
- Accessories: Coffee cup, Dimensionals
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.