I was going to show you pictures of my garden.
Then I looked outside.
Winter has taken a toll on my flowers so I'm not going to share pictures until I can get it cleaned up.
You're motivating me! ((grin))
So, this is a walk in "my garden" for today. This one didn't require any clean up!
This card was inspired by a Sandy MacIver. She created a card layout that was very similar. I added my "Lisa tweaks" but couldn't pass up her color combination. I love the black with the muted pale shades.
I used the same flower images that are stamped on the background, punched them out and layered them. The flower center is actually a rhinestone that I colored black with a Sharpie marker.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: Petal Parade (FREE during Sale-A-Bration through March 31st), Remembering Your Birthday #131347 wood, #131350 clear
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding
- Punches: 7/8" Scallop Circle #129404, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle #127811
- Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (FREE during Sale-A-Bration through March 31st)
- Accessories: Rhinestones Basic Jewels #119246, Black Sharpie marker, Dimensionals
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.