I could not, for the life of me, decide which card to teach them.
And here's the confession. I do that A LOT!
Which of these two cards do you like better? Leave me a comment.
You would think, after 15 years of creating thousands of paper crafting projects, that I could make a simple decision.
So, help a girl out…which one?
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: Flowering Flourishes #131998 wood, #126367 clear, Petite Petals Bundle (Bundles include the stamp set and the coordinating punch at a 15% discount) #133152 wood, #133155 clear, Sassy Salutations #132070 wood, #126707 clear
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Watercolor Wonder Note Cards & Envelopes #133362
- Ink Pads: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo
- Punches: Petite Petals (included in the Bundle at a 15% savings) or sold separately #133322; Itty Bitty Shapes Pack #118309
- Accessories: Pearls Basic Jewels #119247, Dimensionals, Subtles Candy Dots #130933
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.