The Stampin' Up! Retired List is debuting on April 21st.
That means lots of wonderful things will be retiring.
If you have a love for Stampin' Up! products you know that the accessories listed will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
That means designer paper, ribbons, brads, buttons, etc. will literally "fly off the shelves".
I'd like to be hopeful that this designer paper isn't on that list, but I need to be realistic.
It probably is.
The yellow/gray combination is so trendy right now.
And, for good reason. It's both elegant, cheerful and eye pleasing.
Although I created this card for a wedding/anniversary, it can easily be adapted to any occasion.
I used the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch to make the medallion. I punched it once then re-inserted it into the punch, offset the scallops and punched again.
BUT, now Stampin' Up! has introduced the Starburst Framelits #132967. The result is the same with less 'work'.
To create this look you will need about 2 1/2" times the length of your card and use Glue Dots to tack down the pleated folds as you go. This is also a great texture for 3D projects, as well.
TODAY is the last day to register
Mini Memories Album Class!
Saturday, April 12th
Choose your session time:
Session 1: 11AM- 2PM
Session 2: 7PM – 10PM
(Scroll down to watch the video about the product included in this class!)
- $20 includes:
- All the kit contents shown in the video below PLUS Dimensionals, additional cardstock for embellishments, stamps and ink to personalize your album.
- Bring a friend and you CHOOSE any item for FREE from my product stash! That's right…FREE product for bringing a friend!
- As always, chocolate & beverages are included!
- This class will require that you provide your own adhesive.
- RSVP no later than Tuesday, April 8th.
- Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Perfect Couple #133194 wood, #133197 clear; Happy Day #130294 wood, #130297 clear
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
- Designer Paper: Eastern Elegance #130131
- Punches: 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle #119854,1" Circle #119868
- Accessories: Basic Glimmer Brads #121003, Paper Piercing Tool #126189 , Pierce Mat #126199, Smoky Slate 3/4" Chevron Ribbon #131152, Glue Dots
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.