During my November Card Class I shared an easy technique called "Faux Linen" to create this card. I was inspired by a card I received at Founders Circle created by Julie Brancart.
If you look closely you can see the 'wrinkles and crinkles' in the center image.
- Stamp your cardstock as desired and allow the ink to dry.
- Cut a piece of tissue paper larger than your stamped image.
- Crumble up the tissue paper; the more wrinkles and creases, the better.
- Carefully open up the tissue paper, being careful not to press it flat and iron out the creases.
- Cover your stamped image with a glue stick.
- Lightly place the tissue paper over the stamped image and tap it down so that it sticks.
- Turn the image over and rub from the back, especially around the edges to be sure it's sealed.
- Mount as desired.
I used an fern image in the For All Things stamp set to stamp the Wood Essentials accessories and attached it with a glue dot. The bow was made from a strand of the burlap ribbon.
Look! Some things in life still look good wrinkles! ((smile))