This year Stampin' Up! has gone ALL OUT! So you don't miss out on any thing that Stampin' Up! is offering, I'm listing all the sales below.
I've also got a cute project for you with directions so be sure to scroll down!
These embossing folders were part of the Door Buster deals yesterday but if you missed it, here are a few that you can purchase at 25% off!
If your Wish List is bigger than your budget than customize a kit! Choose any $125 in product (annual catalog, Holiday Catalog, Holiday Supplement, Extravaganza sale items and/or the Clearance Rack) and pay ONLY $74.25! The best part is that you will have until April 30, 2015 to shop at a 20% discount – NO STRINGS ATTACHED, NO COMMITMENTS, NO WORKSHOPS, CLASSES, ETC. REQUIRED! Join the thousands of hobby stampers and get a discount on your paper crafting supplies!
Why should you join MY team? CLICK HERE and read why!
Need more info?
Contact me and I'll be happy to answer any questions for you.
This adorable gift basket cake be filled with a hostess gift – perfect for this time of year – spices, candy or a small gift. Change the theme and use this project idea all year long!
- Cut card stock 7 1/2” X 9” (Save at the 1” strip for the handle)
- Use Simply Scored to make your score lines
- Score at 2 1/2” and 6 1/2” on the horizontal side
- Score at 2 1/2” and 5” on vertical side
- Cut on the horizontal side at score marks up to the vertical creases
- Use Sticky Strip to adhere sides together
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 2” x 3 1/2”
- Cut DSP 2 1/4” x 3 3/4”
- “Condition” the 1” strip with your Bone Folder so that it begins to curl
- Attach it to the box bottom by piercing a hole and use the Candy Dot Bases to connect the pieces.
- Cut a piece of Burlap Ribbon 3” long and make a banner tip using your scissors. Attach the Burlap Ribbon to the box with Glue Dots
- Stamp two leaves; one in Sahara Sand ink and another in Mossy Meadow in, on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut them out. Attach to the front of the box with Dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting in Blackberry Bliss ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. Punch out using the XL Oval Punch. Add a few acorns to the greeting using the ‘stamp off method’ with Crumb Cake ink. Mount greeting with Dimensionals
- Add a button to the center where the leaves connect, using a Glue dot. (A natural button was used in my prototype but a Gold Metal button is used on the final project.)
- Add a few strands of shredded Burlap Ribbon with a Glue Dot to cover the button holes