What do pine trees, a wood slice and hearts have in common?
Everything – especially if you're creating this Valentine's Card.
The "Wood You Be Mine" stamp set is featured in the Occasions Catalog and I was sold the second I saw that lumberjack! In addition to the adorable Valentine's cards this set will inspire it's also going to be great for ANY guy card; birthday, anniversary, get well and much more.
Today's video project uses this set to create a one-of-a-kind Valentine's card for the man in your heart. I'd like to thank Carol Levenstein for the original design of this card.
As always, still photos and cutting dimensions are included in this blog post, following the video.
- Whisper White – 3" x 4 1/2"
- Basic Black – 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
- Silver Foil – 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" minimum for the #2 Starburst framelit (counting from the smallest to largest)
- Burlap Ribbon – Cut 12" and shredded
- Wood slice coloring with Blendabilities (aka Blendies); working from the inside out – Pink Pirouette Medium for heart, Ivory Skin Tone Blendies, Natural Skin Tone Blendies, Bronze Skin Tone Blendies
Shop in my online store and place a $50 order and receive:
- 2 Frequent Buyer Points – read about them HERE
- One FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. See the selections HERE
- 2 different patterns and cards from my exclusive Creative Creases Club. Read about them HERE
Spending more than $50? GREAT!
The Starter Kit is for you; select $125 in product for only $99 and get free shipping PLUS MORE freebies are included. Details are HERE.