Age is just a number. I work hard at taking care of myself – if you don't count the daily small intake of chocolate I MUST consume. ((smile))
Growing up as a child my Mom made a big deal out of birthdays. We didn't have to do our chores, we got to choose a special meal and she made our favorite homemade cake. Family and friends gathered and there was singing and gifts. That tradition still lives on in my family today.
Today's video project is an original creation with a fun, side fold where I'm showcase the new Build a Birthday stamp set, the Cherry on Top Designer Paper Stack and gorgeous Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim ribbon.
Be sure to scroll down past the video where I've posted pictures of the projects and cutting dimensions for you.
I offer exclusive, free REWARDS for online orders. Read all about my "Creative Creases" cards, patterns and my Frequent Buyer points by clicking on the photo below.
- Bermuda Bay cardstock base is cut 5 1/2" x 11"
- Whisper White cardstock for the top layer is cut 3" x 3 1/2"
- Watermelon Wonder cardstock for the top layer is cut 3 1/4" x 3 3/4"
- Whisper White cardstock for the greetings is cut 1 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- Whisper White cardstock for the inside of the card is cut 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cherry on Top Designer Paper is cut 4" x 5 1/4"
- I used 15" of Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim ribbon.