Tell me you'll still love me if I share another vintage looking card?
BUT, there's good news if you're "over" the vintage look.
Let me explain.
You can change the Antique Brad I've used to a button or ribbon and eliminate the foil layer. However you choose to duplicate this card I hope you'll enjoy the tips I'll share during today's video.
I'll also be teaching you a new technique using corrugated cardstock and an ink pad that's super easy.
As always, photographs and cutting dimensions are listed in today's blog post. You can find them by scrolling down past the video.
Here's a sneak peak of what I'm providing from June 21st – July 20th.
My "Creative Creases" cards also include hard copy patterns (not PDF's) so you can easily recreate the projects even after using the cards I provide. It's a great, EXCLUSIVE REWARDS program you won't find anywhere else!
Choose Happiness Foil Card
- Tip Top Taupe cardstock for base of card is cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Very Vanilla cardstock that has been corrugated has been cut 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" - or purchase the NEW corrugated cardstock HERE
- Very Vanilla cardstock for the tag is cut 2" x 3"
- Calypso Coral carstock is cut 2 5/8" x 3 5/8"
- Gold Foil cardstock is cut 3 5/8" x 4 5/8"
- Mint Macaron cardstock is cut 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"