How many of you remember the Pink Floyd song "Another Brick in the Wall"?
Yep, I'm showing my age again! And no, I wasn't listening to that song when I designed this card but it sure is fitting now that I'm writing this blog post. ((grin))
The new Brick Wall embossing folder was at top of my wish list when the new catalog came out and it hasn't disappointed my expectations.
It looks beautiful just embossed but I wanted to try something fun and different and I came up with this graffiti inspired card. You'll need a few sponges and ink pads. If you missed my quick tip video last week about maximizing your sponges then CLICK HERE to view it.
I've included pictures and cutting dimensions in this blog post, after the video. All the products can be purchased n my online store and I provide free, exclusive REWARDS for your order. You can find pictures and details about my REWARDS program by clicking HERE.
- Chocolate Chip cardstock for the base of the card is cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Basic Black cardstock layer is cut 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cajun Craze cardstock layer is cut 3 3/4" x 5"
- Very Vanilla cardstock (that is textured and sponged) is cut 3" x 4"
- I used 21" of Linen Thread
- The Essentials Hardware Clip used in this video was retired and I didn't even realize it. Sorry!